[access-uk] Re: I.E. 8 problem

  • From: "John Gregory" <jgm.gregory@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 21:00:11 +0100

Hi Jim and Trace,

Are you both sure that IE8 and your email client are set as default? Just to
ensure that this is the case:

1.    Press 'Windows Key' and type 'default programs' in the edit box and
press enter;
2.    In Control Panel, tab down to 'Set Your Default Programs' and press
enter;
3.    In the list box, arrow down until you get to 'Internet Explorer', then
tab to 'Set This Program As Default' and press enter on that;
4.    Shift tab back to the list box and choose your email client, i.e.
Outlook or Windows Live Mail etc, then tab to the 'Set This Program As
Default' and press enter on it;
5.    Click 'OK', and then close the Control Panel window;
6.    Reboot and check the options in the 'file menu'.

Hope this works for you.

John.