[access-uk] Re: IE

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 08:10:34 -0400

Hi Barry.
Insert plus control plus the letter V will give you the version of Internet
Explorer you are using. Insert plus the letter Q will give you  the version
of scripts that are loaded. Internet Explorer 6 works well with Jaws Pro,
yes. Its unlikely that you are running IE 5, unless you are using an old
machine, but since you  are running Jaws Pro, that is unlikely.

Peter