[access-uk] Re: ICON

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 15:02:15 +0100

Hi Ian,

Having read the message to which I am now replying, I followed the provided
link and noted that it says on the site that it only ships within the USA,
therefore, as far as I can make out, this device may be of no current use to
people in the UK, that is, unless yourself or someone else can correct my
understanding of what it says on the website.

Alexander Shannon