[access-uk] Re: I can't get windows update to load correctly as it thinks I am in the USA, how can I change this please?

  • From: "Moty Azrad" <motiaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 17:57:14 +0300

Hi Alexander,

I am sure that it's only a traffic issue problem and not something else.
But you can also try to enable activex control.
While you are in Microsoft Updates Website, and you get this error message, as I got not once, try pressing: alt+n for the information bar and see the options there, maybe try clicking on the application key and arrow up/down and see if you see: Install activex control. When you see it, press enter and it may help, too.

I hope it helps you

Moti
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>