[access-uk] Re: I am not seeing my messages.

  • From: "Jim Doherty" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 20:02:08 +0100

Hi petrina,

Have you signed up to googlemail by any chance? If so there's a setting within your account that allows your sent messages to be sent back to you. I'm not sure where it is in your account, but i'm sure someone on this list can direct you to it. If i'm off the mark then appoligies.
Regards.
Jim

-----Original Message----- From: petrina delves
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 7:41 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: I am not seeing my messages.

Hi David,

Thanks. I don't no why I didn't see my test message, but I did see this one.
All the best
Petrina
Southampton UK
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>