[access-uk] Re: I am having trouble with a Belkin router andsetting up audible.co.uk

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 21:37:59 -0000

Hi again Andrew, and all following this thread,

Sorry to reply to my own message, however, after doing some thinking, what I
can not understand is the following.  If the problem with audible.co.uk is
supposed to occur with only Belkin and one other router, (no mention of BT
hubs on the URL I gave in an earlier message on this thread), why am I
having the problem if the only belkin piece of equipment I have on this
network, as far as I am aware, is a wireless card that is inserted into my
wife's PC which is connected to the hub wirelessly?

 Any ideas anyone?

Alexander Shannon