[access-uk] Re: I Pod Nano - best version for a VI user?

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 20:36:23 +0100

Hi Lars,

Just listened to your podcast on the clip,very informative
but I do have a couple of questions.

1.  Is the Fuse still available?

2. How do you charge up the Clip, via the computer or via a
mains lead.  If the latter, do you supply leads that can be
compatible to the UK.

3.  If I placed an order in the next few days, how long
should it take to arrive in the UK.  I am going on holiday
at the end of the month and I would need some
familiarisation time if I was going to take your gadget with
me.

Look forward to hearing from you

Jim Williams
From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
user?
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 20:44:05 +0100

Hi Lars,

Could you give me the dimensions of the talking MP3 players
that are currently available and their price please.

Jim Williams

--
Talking MP3 Players! FM radio, voice recording, expandable
memory,

Download our presentation:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email to:
RockboxedSansaTalkingMP3Players-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Contact info:
Email:  accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx
Phone: 727 498-0121