[access-uk] Re: I Pod Nano - best version for a VI user?

  • From: Tristram Llewellyn <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 13:19:35 +0000

The iPod Nano 4th and 5th generation.  There is little to choose between the
two here except the 5th generation has a larger screen and camera, the 4th
generation likewise support VoiceOver anyway. I brought a 5g of eBay and
provided you shop a little carefully you can get something that is in very good
condition although price naturally varies by condition and being a portable
object this can be an issue.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Technical Support