[access-uk] I Belong to Glasgow continued

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 13:18:08 +0100

Hi George and Tom.

Thank you very much for the clips.  I've downloaded both of them.

George, SendSpace is a file transfer facility that I have used often.  It's
very good, though I'm not sure at this time, the maximum file size you can
send.  Anyway, I got your file fine.

Tom, I think that your clip would be worth using at the end of my cast, to
bring everything up to date, as I said, to confirm that Glasgow is a modern
and metropolitan City.  George's clip is an old fashioned recording that
will fit very well as an anttro.

All I need do now is the middle.  I'm going shopping but would like to
record some Street Musicians as well and to keep up with the theme of
Glasgow Belongs to Me, I'll have to visit a couple of pubs, while I'm out.
That's a shame as I did not plan on having a beer or three.

I'll get the Ferry from Kilcreggan to Gouroch tomorrow morning and George's
recording will fit well here.  I'm planning on getting the train back from
Queen Street Station to Helensburgh, so Tom's recording will fit in here so
all I need do now is enjoy myself and watch that I don't get too drunk.#
After all, I have a wee dog to consider.

Thanks again both guys.

Best wishes.

Andy