[access-uk] Re: Hyperlinks

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 15:55:24 +0100

hi Andy,

a hyperlink is.. bascically a link.  most commonly found in a typical
webpage in your web browser when surfing the internet.  when  a link is sent
to you via e-mail, that link is a hyperlink, just as a link to a webpage
written in a word document is a hyperlink.

that is right I hope? lol.  i'm sure that's what hyperlink means and is the
proper word for, what we call, just "links".

hope this makes sense.

Justin