[access-uk] Re: Humanware contact

  • From: "John Pimm" <john.pimm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 22:41:11 -0000

Hi Barry,
This is a popular topic on the VR stream mailing list and there are lots of
helpful suggestions, but one thing you might try is checking if the battery
is charging - if you cannot see the LED then pressing 0 information key
tells you if battery is recharging - as you know you also get a sound if you
put the charge lead in and out, another point is that it charges more
quickly when switched off. Apparently you do not need to totally discharge
the battery before recharging with this type fo battery but many people seem
to be struggling with this issue. The reset option as suggested earlier
works well if all else fails. John