  From: tony sweeney
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 1:00 AM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Huawei, ZTE& Other Modems

  Ibrahim,

  A good list this for sharing and giving info support of access.

  You have answered a question I think that I was wondering and that was that
ZTE has it's own software!

  3 connect manager is software of Huawei?

  Now if I'm wrong then do please correct me!

  Yes I'm using the ZTE on my laptop all the time and it's okay but
    perhaps let's not be fooled that faster download speeds are not all that
they are all cracked up to be!

    Any more on your endeavours do contact me on or off list!

    I was wondering for a while if anyone would get back to me with that
original enquiry!

    Perhaps there are only a few of us in that area.

    Thanks

    Tony Sweeney----- Original Message -----