[access-uk] Re: How would you use your mobile if you could?

  • From: "Ankers, Dave (UK)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 10:40:08 +0100

Steve,

I wonder what it was, that the message was to contain? well she
certainly got shafted by it, didn't she, lol

Dave

Hi Dave,

Actually I know quite a few.  I even know one lady who copped a virus on
a train that completely bricked her phone, because she accepted a
Bluetooth connection inadvertently.

All the best

Steve

From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Hi Alex,
>
> If you go to the bus operator's web site, all the numbers can be
looked
> up,
> so this is accessible anyway.
>
> All the best