[access-uk] Re: How would you use your mobile if you could?

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 17:40:20 +0100

Yes, it's OK and I acan and do plan that way. Would like them to move into the 21st Century though.

Cheers.  Thanks for looking.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Sunday, May 18, 2008 4:31 PM (UK time), Steve Nutt at steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Hi Carol,

Looks like you are right, I can also not find a text service for
Reading Buses, but http://www.reading-buses.co.uk is your friend, and
you can at least plan a journey by bus online, and it looks very
accessible.

All the best

Steve