[access-uk] How to set up Articles for the blind label templates

My typewriter's just gone and busted, so I will need to use my printer for doing Articles for the Blind labels. Does anyone know how to set this up?

Also, I believe the recipient address goes on long ways, but the If Undeliverable, return to, bit goes on the other way. But is there a way to get the printer to do this without having to put the label in twice?

Any help appreciated.

Donna