[access-uk] Re: How to insert emotions on a Nokia mobile using TALKS

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 16:19:47 +0100

Interesting Barry, thanks.  Someone was asking me how to insert them recently
and I knew you could, but didn't know how to.  I've worked out the smiley and
sad faces, but my son interestingly told me that on my phone, which is the N91,
TALKS says smiley face, but the screen shows the symbols I used to make it up.
He said that on his Ericsson that he used to have, the faces actually appeared
for real like they do on MSN.

It's just as quick for me to write out smiley face in a text than insert the
symbols, but I wanted to know how to do it.

Thanks.

Jackie