[access-uk] Re: How good is the KNFB reader

I believe it works on the N95 also Ibraham.

Eleanor
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 12:00 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: How good is the KNFB reader

  Hi Barry.

  I've never used this, but it will only work on two phones as I'm aware, the
Nokia 6220 classic and the N82.  If you haven't either of these phones then
forget it as you wont get best performance.  Its made by the same people who
make Kurzweil, so its bloody expensive for what it does which is essentially
scan in documents using your digital camera on the phone.  If you've a laptop
that you regularly take in to meetings with you IE to take notes, you might
find it cheaper to buy yourself an external USB powered scanner and use that
instead with supporting software.