From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Alexander Shannon
Sent: Thursday 26 February 2009 15:19
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] How easy is it to download a program from the ITV
catch-up for ITV1?

Hi all,

I missed last night's episode of The Bill, and want to
download it from ITV catch-up, but I'm not sure how easy
this is with a screen reader.  I've had a look at the site,
but can't work out whether I have to subscribe to the site
in order to download programs, or how easy it would be to
actually download a program using Supernova version 10.02.

If someone could advise me on whether I need to subscribe to
the site itself, and what steps I need to take to download
last night's episode of The Bill using Supernova 10.02 I
would appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Alexander Shannon