[access-uk] Re: How easy is it to download a program from the ITV catch-up for ITV1?

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 07:48:08 -0000

In a perfect world they would not launch such programs until they are accessible to all and not expect one section of the population to wait an indefinite amount of time until they get it sorted. I imagine it's not top of their list of priorities until as you say they realise how many of us there are and there is the legislation after all which does apply to the Internet. So how do they get away with it?

Barbara Wilson
M: 07285685682
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx