[access-uk] Re: How easy is it to download a program from the ITV catch-up for ITV1?

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 15:28:35 -0000

Alexander, I don't know about *downloading* from ITV, I've never used that feature, not even on the BBC, but where as the BBC is perfectly accessible for viewing missed programmes, ITV no longer appears to be so; there was a time when ITV worked fine for catch up, but now the buttons are graphical, and I can't get them to work with JFW 9. I think that for now at least, you're going to be disapointed -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>