[access-uk] Re: How do I?...find the size of a folder?

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 13:39:12 +0200

Thank you very much, got there, like magic, what does this do to the window? I've learnt something else to-day! I'm sure this keystroke will be useful in other circumstances. off to read about virtualizing window with Jaws.

Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>