[access-uk] Re: How can I forward a thread of e-mails within outlook express without attaching them to another e-mail?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 20:11:43 +0100

Hi Ron,

I will give that a try, but surely I first need to get all the e-mails in a thread, and I have just realised there may be a problem, as although all the e-mails I wish to forward are on the same subject, but e-mails I have received, therefore will group together some of the e-mails I wish to forward are messages I have sent myself, so not all the messages will appear in the same folder, so my next question is, how, other than copying all the e-mails I wish to forward into another folder, do I forward all the e-mails I wish to in one block to one particular person?

Alexander Shannon