[access-uk] Re: How accessible ar I phones?

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 20:38:03 +0100

Hi,

It's not, but in a bid to keep customers on the Apple train they did make it
clear that keeping accessibility as a focus was 'very' much in the best
interests of the developer if they wanted their app to be Apple certified.

Personally I think we're going to go down the Nokia route and everyone will
just end up doing their own thing.  I don't think Apple have the pull they
seem to think they do on the app development market at the moment, as not
sticking with them in terms of market delivery is hardly an economic burden
on the developer at the moment.

H.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,