[access-uk] Re: How Do I Prevent Windows/MSN Contacts being Added To My Address book?

  • From: "Barry Toner" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 15:20:16 +0100

Hi Tink.

Two mor egodo suggestiosn but for myself no flyers.  lol

I don't wisht o remove the people with none valid mailboxes from my contacts list. They are still valid contacts their addresses are simply passports to allow them to sign in and where most created at a tiem when you needed a hotmail or msn address to do so.

Hence their mailboxes have expired over time but still serve as logins.

I could switch over to Outlook but it really does offer more functionality than I require from my email client at present.

All good suggestions though, thanks, <smiles>.

Barry
"A man's errors are his portals of discovery".
James joyce
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tink Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>