[access-uk] Re: Hotmail with pop3 and smtp access - was:Re: Re: Alternative E-mail programs

  • From: Chris & Doris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 07:01:42 -0400

It is not gmail but hotmail that I posted the instructions for.

If you have a gmail account, you should find instructions on setting it up for pop3 on the google help pages.

hth

Doris

At 11:07 AM 8/6/2009 +0100, you wrote:
Hi Doris Can you please tell me how easy is it to set up an Google email account? and I think you said in the email that I can put it in the accounts part. I would be very grateful if you can help me out with this, many thanks Andy S.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris & Doris" <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>