[access-uk] Re: Hotmail Account

  • From: "Baldev Shinder" <bshinder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 13:36:04 +0100

Hi Graham

Alt T A (I think I have to press enter here)

Alt E to select Add a new email account and press Alt N for next screen

Alt H to select an HTTP account type and press Alt N for next screen

Type your user information e.g. your name press tab to enter next piece of
info and so on but at third tab select Hotmail from the combo box and the
server you require will change automatically.

Tab again to key in login information e.g. user name and password and press
Alt N to goto next screen

Baldev Shinder

West Bromwich, West Midlands U.K.

Home baldev_shinder@xxxxxxxxxxx