[access-uk] Hot keys

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 11:32:07 +0100

Hi all

When I have used one of my hot keys once, such as alt gr w for a word
document or control alt o for outlook express, unless I have switched off
and restarted my computer, the hot key does not work a second time.  Anyone
any idea why this might be and how I might rectify it?  I'm using XP pro,
Office 2003 pro and jfw 5.1 pro.

Many thanks

Barry H