[access-uk] Re: "Honey Pot"

Thanks Christopher.  At least I now know that it is unlikely to be due to
something
undesirable being picked up by my machine.  I installed Free Download Manager
yesterday
and was beginning to suspect that to be the culprit.

incidentally I use Hal, so that whatever the cause it is apparently not
peculiar to a particular
screen reader.

Douglas

--