[access-uk] Re: Home network problem

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 14:21:58 -0000

Hello George,

thanks for your help.  You were right, the XP Pro machine doesn't accept
"WORKGROUP" for the network name, so we have now changed all three computers
using "PALLETTHOME".  The XP Pro machine recognises the other computers but
we cannot access the XP computer.  A public folder has been set up on all
machines with full access.  where do we go from here?

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett