[access-uk] Re: Home Broadband Network problem

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 18:56:56 +0100

Hi Andy.

Your wife should be able to search for networks from her computer from My
Network Places and connect directly from there.  I've got 2 laptops and 2
desktops connected wirelessly here and really not had to do too much
thinking to get them networked so give it a go and see how you get on.

Regards.

Kevin
E-mail: kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx