[access-uk] Re: Home Broadband Network problem

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 21:36:47 +0100

Hi Carol.

Same here, I'm sharing My Documents on both computers.  Kevin filled in the
missing bits for me and I've managed to set it up okay.  Need to check out
the Printer Sharing facility though and how to connect Pauline's Wireless
computer upstairs.

I don't know why I never attempted this months ago.  It's quite cool eh?

Best wishes.

Andy.