[access-uk] Re: Holidays in America.

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 15:53:22 -0000

Ray, I've also heard the guides really enjoy it and do a fantastic job. Indeed, if we were to go away somewhere ourselves, that might well be the route we would have to take with such an organisation. It just looks so expensive when you start browsing that's all.

And I can only promise anybody to be careful, not to be good (smiles). After the last 12 months, I'll certainly be careful!!

Anyway, let's hope Sue gets something going.

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>