[access-uk] Help with subscribing to the ptr 2 email list.

  • From: "kevin cussick" <kevin.cussick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 11:35:06 +0100

Hi all,

I tried to subscribe to the ptr 1 list I don't know if I'm subscribed or not as the first e-mail I sent says we have had a request from your Ip address to subscribe to the list please just reply to the list leaving the body of the message intact.

I done this and got another message saying the message had a valid command and would not be checked for any more commands and then in the next breath I get another e-mail saying that their was no valid command found I have tried to contact the owner of the said list with no joy!!!

Can some one tell me the correct address just encase I have not done it correctly I have tried to send an e-mail to the list but don't know if it got their or not as Google mail blocks your posts you don't see them but on all other lists other folks say I am getting threw.

Sorry for the long post any help would be appreciated.