[access-uk] Help with service pack 3 please

Hi

I have recently installed windows service pack 3 when I
reloaded my pc, I started with a proper windows xp cd with
service pack 2 built in and then installed service pack 3
over the top. Now when ever I try and install windows
up-dates it brings up the file protection facility saying
that important files need to be replaced with the original
versions, I put in my windows cd but it is specifically
looking for a windows xp service pack 3 cd, it will not
accept my windows cd at all. I have tried burning the
service pack to a clean cd but this does not make any
difference. How can I sort this out? Obviously I do not have
a service pack 3 cd otherwise I don't think I'd be having
this problem.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
or
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx
Or
adrien.collins@xxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx