[access-uk] Re: Help with problem on a website

Seems ok to me except I haven't a clue what feature tick means.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 9:12 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Help with problem on a website

Hi,

I sent this to the jaws-uk list and then realised I didn't put a
subject so possibly people won't read it.  Anyhow I thought I'd try
here too and see if anyone can help.

Whenever I look at a particular website and cursor around it JAWS
keeps saying what sounds like "g p dash n".  Can anyone think why this
would be and how do I stop it?  Does the same happen to you when you
cursor around this site?  I'm using JAWS 9.0.552 and the url is
http://www.123domainnames.co.uk/uk-web-hosting.htm

Catherine