[access-uk] Re: Help with outlook 2003 please

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 21:00:53 -0000

OK Adrian, Open Outlook, Go to Tools and Arrow up to Options. Press Enter on Options. Now the Preferences Tab is the one on your left. It is the first one. Either tab around or arrow down until you hear e-mail options. This looks like a large button, Enter on it and again tab or arrow until you hear Advanced. Again this is a large button so enter on it. Now the check box you want to check is way round to the right and near the bottom. It is the 2nd up from the OK button. Just tab around very slowly and listen to what is being said and you will come to it. Let me know if you have problems again. If you do not recognise it and you land on the OK button just arrow up twice and you will land on it. You need to check the box.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>