[access-uk] Re: Help with outlook 2003

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 20:38:38 +0100

Hi Adrien,

Having read your latest reply to me on this, there are two
ways I could suggest.

The first would be to put yourself in the to line and all
other people in the BCC line of any mass e-mail, but I don't
think this would work for messages which also needed to be
sent to lists.

The second way I'd suggest, would be to send the message
more than once changing the recipients address each time.

However, other list members may have other suggestions which
may help.

Alexander Shannon