[access-uk] Re: Help with orange network forr a family menber

  • From: "Martin" <martinhoughton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 09:42:07 -0000

Hello Hanna

What is happening is that orange are merging with t mobile. The two companies are due to become one company called anything anywhere or something like that. As far as I know, if you are on either of these two networks, then I don't think you need to worry as the only difference you will notice is the name change.

All the best

Martin

-----Original Message----- From: hannah day
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 9:52 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Help with orange network forr a family menber

Hello all

Can you help?

This morning i have just recieved a phone call off a family member who
is on orange

The ishue is  she has had a few texts from orange and one of them is
about  her sim

And it says something like atttenshion. Are they merging? if so what
will she have to do?

Many thanks hannah
--

Hannah Day