[access-uk] Re: Help with orange network forr a family menber

More info needed, but Orange did merge with T-Mobile last year and so now users can opt in to have their phone automatically switch between Orange and T-Mobile for the best signal. For me it's made a massive difference.

Peter

-----Original Message----- From: Catherine Turner
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 1:27 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Help with orange network forr a family menber

Hello Hannah,

Your question doesn't make sense to me.  You ask "are they merging"
but are who merging?  You mention Orange but no other company.  Also
if you could say specifically and completely, word for word, what the
texts say it would help.

Catherine

On 3/17/11, hannah day <hannahday2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all

Can you help?

This morning i have just recieved a phone call off a family member who
is on orange

The ishue is  she has had a few texts from orange and one of them is
about  her sim

And it says something like atttenshion. Are they merging? if so what
will she have to do?

Many thanks hannah
--

Hannah Day