--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Sunday, January 18, 2009 8:15 PM (UK time), trueblue & proud at hotscot72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

hi, you can get a tool from the Norton website, that wiill remove all
Norton Items from the system. I had Norton on my laptop, and the tool
removed the lot,

Billy
----- Original Message -----
From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 7:43 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Help with gettin rid of Norton internet
security.

You might have to look in the Services running at boot-up and I know
it's difficult always to know what's for what programme.

Hope you get there soon.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Sunday, January 18, 2009 2:05 AM (UK time), Kevin Cussick at
the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Hi all,

I bought a new pc it came with norton internet security.

I can't seem to stop the program from running so I can uninstall the
damn thing.

 Have had a look in the system tray and there does not seem to be an
option to exit te program.

Can someone help me out please? I hate this program so much and just
want rid of it from the pc the pc is Packard bell for yor
information. Thanks for any help anyone can give on this mater.I