[access-uk] Re: Help with gettin rid of Norton internet security.

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 19:43:28 -0000

You might have to look in the Services running at boot-up and I know it's difficult always to know what's for what programme.

Hope you get there soon.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Sunday, January 18, 2009 2:05 AM (UK time), Kevin Cussick at the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Hi all,

I bought a new pc it came with norton internet security.

I can't seem to stop the program from running so I can uninstall the
damn thing.

 Have had a look in the system tray and there does not seem to be an
option to exit te program.

Can someone help me out please? I hate this program so much and just
want rid of it from the pc the pc is Packard bell for yor information.

Thanks for any help anyone can give on this mater.I