[access-uk] Help with finding a group, please?

Hello all, I am looking for an email group for my friend Karen who would
like to know if there is a group for users of Guide Speech screenreader?  If
anyone knows please I would be greatful.  Karen's here with me for the
weekend so I am asking on her behalf.  Thanks for the help.  Christine W.