[access-uk] Re: Help with drivers please

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 16:29:06 -0000

Andy,
If I may come in here, it is possible to set up a hot key which will run
Quickmix and restore
previously saved volume control settings.  Where sound is too low to make
adjustments
using the screen reader prompts, Quickmix can sometimes bring the sound back to
normal
level.  I have found it useful on several occasions, but at present it does not
seem to have
been made compatible with Vista.

Douglas

--