[access-uk] Re: Help with a website please

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 20:54:09 +0200

Hi Vince

Ok thanks for that, I spoke to Neil at dolphin this m looks
a bit strange, not sure what he was getting at. Ok I use
avast as my antivirus, I use super anti spyware, malware
bites, are any of these likely to have blocked the webpage,
to me it looks as if something is blocking the site. Not
sure what.

Regards

Adrien