[access-uk] Re: Help with a file please

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 15:59:06 +0100

It is a Word file. If you are a JAWS user, press the JAWS key+z and then press the JAWS key+F7 to bring up the list of links which forms the table of contents. You can then press ENTER on the link you want to go to.

Iain

-----Original Message----- From: Adrien Collins
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2011 3:00 PM
To: 'access uk'
Subject: [access-uk] Help with a file please

Hi

I have downloaded the instructions from the rnib website for
the plextalk pocket, I am not sure what format they are in
but they are not opening properly, there are a lot of
hyperlinks and nothing will convert it to text or rtf to use
on the victor stream, can someone please help me?

The link is below for the daisy players, it's the first
pocket listed.
http://www.rnib.org.uk/shop/Pages/Category.aspx?Category=Por
table_DAISY_players
Regards