To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2007 8:55 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Help with Windows media player.

Hi Kulvinder,

Thank you very much for your suggestion, but it doesn't work. If I close Windows media player, and then select a file to play, it goes back to playing it in real player. This is why I am trying to make the Windows media player, my default player. But again thank you very much for your suggestion.
All the best
Petrina

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kulvinder Bhogal" <kbhogal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>