[access-uk] Re: Help with Dymo label writer310

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 16:08:06 +0100

hurrah! I sussed it, was trying to help the machine too much by pushing the label too far in, putting the roll the right way in helpt as well. Thanks for moral support and suggestions.

Can now finish the job in hand.

Cheers now,
Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>