[access-uk] Re: Help with BBC iPlayer needed, Again!

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 23:53:06 +0100

I emailed it to a couple of peple in the BBC. They didn't respond. I'd love to think i made this happen but probably didn't. Did anyone else write in?

After a bit of recent discussion about AD on this list I actively sought out a little list of people who have differing responsibilities around AD at the BBC and in RedBee Media who create the AD soundtracks. So do make comments about AD here, I'm happy to pass comments and queries on directly to these individuals and hopefully get you some quick answers. So that goes from everything on comments about the tv shows chosen to be described right around to technical issues with AD on iPlayer.

I know they're keen to get proper user feedback.

...Damon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>