[access-uk] Re: Help please it's driving me mad

  • From: "Graham smith" <graham.smith577@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 16:25:00 -0000

Hi
Try pressing Shift enter on the link

Graham

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Mary orourke
Sent: 02 January 2005 16:12
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Help please it's driving me mad

I have a problem when entering on links in webpages that open in a new
window; for example trying to use the bbc listen again facility.  I am
running windows xp with service pack 2 installed with the pop up blocker
turned off.  I have sygate personal firewall but that is not causing the
problem.  I have gone through all the various security settings in internet
explorer etc.  If George Bell or anyone else has any ideas I would like to
hear them.  Sorry for the long post.