[access-uk] Re: Help for my friend

  • From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 10:32:30 +0100

Hi John

Ok I think we have now solved the problem. My friend wasn't
sure how to navigate the folder structure which I had set
up. When I showed him what to do it was ok. When he clicked
on one of the avi files it opened up real player which in
turn wanted to go on line to check for video up dates. I
then showed him how to use the open with function and select
windows media player. This also wanted to go on line and
check for up dates. Both Peter and I only have dialup and it
would have taken him 4 or 5 hours to download windows media
player 11  so I copied the files to his hard drive,
hopefully this will help. But I assume this will also want
to up date but at least it is more up to date than wm 9.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

program for the visually impaired, find out more by
downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to: